50th anniversary of Iran Petrochemical Industry concurrent with 10th IPF
Concurrent with 50th anniversary of Iran Petrochemical Industry,
Iran’s10th Petrochemical Forum (IPF) will be held in the spring.
Approach of this forum is ''gathering the Petrochemical World'' and its goals are planned to expand the technical co operations , Services, Commercial and economic with active domestic and international companies in the petrochemical field , Financial and credit institutions, Banks, Foreign and domestic investors.
Important topics of the10th Forum are as below:
●Value chain aspects of Iran’s petrochemical industry
● Introducing Iran’s petrochemical special zones and parks: venues of choice for investment
● Investment opportunities in Iranian petrochemical industry
● Advanced petrochemical technologies
● Petrochemical development trends (Iran & Asia)
● Worldwide trends & impacts of privatization in petrochemical industry
● Feedstock, production and marketing of petrochemicals
● Future of integrated petro- refinery, multipurpose and flexible plans
● Outlook of SMEs in petrochemical industry
● Innovation and optimization in petrochemical plants (Energy, Capacity)
● Products qualification & certification trends (REACH, …)
● Supply chain & logistic manager in petrochemical industry
● World economic crisis, sanctions and petrochemical industry
National Petrochemical Company will hold the 10th IPF with attendance of speakers; Chief international and local managers in 13-14 may 2013 at IICC.